From Gauteng (Johannesburg) to Tandweni Villa
Total Distance 490km or +/- 7hours (please note the N2 between Piet Retief & Pongola, high traffic volumes)
- Take the N17 to Ermelo
- Ermelo join the N2 to Piet Retief and then onwards to Pongola
- Pongola (N2) to Jozini Turnoff (53km)
- 10km from the turn-off please kindly call the number provided so that a member of our team can me you at the gate
- Turn Left towards Jozini and proceed for a further 600m (crossing over railway bridge.
- Then turn left, entrance to Pongola Game Reserve Camp and proceed to the gate, where either Jabulani or Sibusiso will be waiting for you on a quad-bike
- Kindly note the road surface from the gate to the Villa, is gravel & the speed limit in the reserve is 40km an hour.
- Important: Please do not utilise your GPS units as these devices will guide you to the incorrect gate entrance
Pongola Game Reserve is open from 06h00 to 18h00, so please if you are delayed kindly contact us at least 6 hours prior to your arrival so that we can make other arrangements for collection and transfer. Furthermore, an additional conservancy fee of R500.00 will apply any vehicle entering the reserve after 18h00.